By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Did you see the 2 girls 1 cup video? If so, what was your reaction?

Heres a reaction video. It's priceless. You have to watch it

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

This thread is disgusting, and I hope you guys don't link this video.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

urgh that sounds digusting, why the f**k would anyone watch that?

I dont intend to watch it...

Never did never will...

Former something....

Around the Network

I watched it after seeing Stewie's reaction on Family Guy, I just had to. It wasn't as disgusting as I had expected, but I was surprised at how quickly my gag reflexes kicked in. Especially when the shit was being mushed everywhere when they were kissing. Ugh.

actual school paper some guy did:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5367283

psrock said:
This thread is disgusting, and I hope you guys don't link this video.

I REALLY hope no one links to the video itself. I'm sure you know what'll happen if you do.

Oh and Rubang, wow dude. You've got problems. I can't believe it took you that long to have your whale blowhole orgasm. Better get that checked out.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I saw it...I died a little inside.

Blacksaber said:
Never did never will...

QFT

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil