By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Bringing E3 Home

Sony is doing the exact same thing MS did last E3 (and is doing this year):

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=26489

SCEA has revealed its plans to offer PlayStation Network coverage of the E3 Media & Business Summit.

Consumers will be able to download E3 content onto their PS3 consoles directly from the PlayStation Store, including the entire SCEA press conference to be held on July 11th. A variety of game trailers, videos, and other editorial content from the show will also be made available.

In addition to the downloadable content available through the PlayStation Network, consumers can follow E3 2007 through daily content on Playstation.com and the official PlayStation Blog.

Game trailers from E3, demos, videos and speeches all to be on the PS Network just as on Live. Nice. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I'll say the same thing I said about the E3 videos on the 360: it works better on my PC.

It's cool, but PC's got them beat on ease of use, fast downloading, easy browsing, etc.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

watchin it on a big tv spanks a small pc screen.

Except you can't play the demos on the PC which is the best part of this.

Also, they did this cause people bitched about 360 having the option and PS3 not getting videos to watch. I guess some people want the videos on their consoles.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Works better on PC ,but who knows maybe I am tired and I prefer watching it in the TV relaxing myself .

eh, nice news. But I will watch on G4 and my PC.

Eh, I can't stand G4 anymore.

I just wish the conference was streaming

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I am sure I have said this before but PC will be used for videos since my PS3 and 360 will be to busy downloading all the great demos on offer to actually get the videos. I only wish Nintendo would also follow suite (fingers crossed they do, still some time left before E3).

G4 sucks to me... if sony has info on the Ps store that i cant get anywhere else then i'll probably download off of there... i wanna see it in HD so ill mix in the PS store with the PC...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament