By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - To all my loyal soldiers!

"I am Megaman2. And I see a whole army of my soldiers,
here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free soldiers. And
free soldiers  you are! What will you do to overcome this hatred?

Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young soldiers and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our ps3!

We can taste victory, we face a dangerous battle soldiers maintain your position on the roof!

Incoming 360 army aproaching our trenches, we must attack them using our towels. We must stop the radiation from spreading! Every man for himself may the force be with you soldiers!

Soldiers - news has just come in, the Italian plumber and his comrades have breached the delta area. We must take blunt force to take them out, soldiers be warned they use mushroom as their weapons!

Around the Network

This guy isn't too happy with your speech.

I'd be scared, I heard Mel Gibson is bat shit insane.

lol

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

I was going to make some joke, but twestern ruined my concentration.

I have forgotten...what are we actually fighting? An army of 360s?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
I have forgotten...what are we actually fighting? An army of 360s?

yes colonel, they are aproaching our trenches maintain your position!

One suggestion sir! Why don’t we sacrifice some of the PS3s that we have. If we throw one ore two from the roof we might be able too make the earth shake under the enemy. Muha muhaha muhahahaha… lol

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
One suggestion sir! Why don’t we sacrifice some of the PS3s that we have. If we throw one ore two from the roof we might be able too make the earth shake under the enemy. Muha muhaha muhahahaha… lol

We will throw you down =/

Im pretty sure if i shot an Xbox 360 it would cause a thermonuclear explosion, considering the noise the machine makes

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
Im pretty sure if i shot an Xbox 360 it would cause a thermonuclear explosion, considering the noise the machine makes

lolllllllllll we must stop the radiation from spreading colonel!