By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You MUST Watch This

how odd

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

rofl! Ive never seen that before like some of you guys thats fucking awesome!

Whats the show from original anyways?

Thanks for posting it made my.....morning...night.....its 3:24am

Downfall was the movie.

My favorite was when he got booted from Xbox Live for having a Mod chip.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I got distracted by some ignorant christian haters calling my lord a........ very, very insulting word. I need to re-activate my account, and cuss the **** out of them now.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Blaiyan said:

I understand it. Like the R2 beta and I spent all them hours online and bought the map packs lol. Wasn't great but I laughed at "don't cry.. nobodies that foolish" lol.

skip said:

the bluray vs hddvd one is great.

Didn't know about it. Just watched it and yeah that was great. For some reason when it said the lord of the rings I broke out in laughter.

I laughed hard at that part too.

.. still chuckling

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network

It's good, the best one of that segment is the one when he gets banned on XBOX Live.

But, the best of the best, based on another part of the film, is this (in spanish)

Lol nice.

that scene from downfall is probably the best scene ever, because of its potential to be used like this.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I laughed very hard imagining that there was probably someone somewhere that reacted as badly or worse.