By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do u approve/like whores?

Simple, just answer the question.

Oh, and another question, do uknow any whores?

Around the Network

Yes, they make lonely men like myself feel like there's someone (if only momentarily) for everyone.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Sure I know tons of whores, every single dude I know would screw any woman that said yes, baring ugliness or obvious disease. Pretty sure that makes them all whores.....and consequentially me as well. Don't think I know any female whores though.

I see nothing wrong with consensual, safe and slightly regulated prostitution.

I don't know any prostitutes, unless some of the strippers I have ... commissioned... to dance for me have a secret side career I don't know about.

EDIT: And don't cut up their faces unless you want this guy to come after you:

ill answer the questions:

i think whores are very nice, if theyre goodlookin.

i know a female whore and shes goodlookin!!! maybe one day ill be her customer!lol she does it for free 2, which makes it better.

Around the Network

they are the best thing ever for a single who is looking for a quickie without the bullshit of dating, but you will feel crap after you do it with a whore especially if you don't even know her name, i prefer a girlfriend.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

approve yes like no

I could never commit myself to having a sexual encounter without love, i just doesn't make sense to me. I would feel gross and sick. Sex is a giving thing for me and I can only enjoy it when i know it's making the other person happy and fulfilled.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

I prefer to call them working girls, or ladies of the night.

I'm neutral.

I don't care how people make their money.

If somebody offered you $100 to watch you masturbate, and they weren't filming or photographing it, or touching you or doing anything weird, and they even kept their clothes on, and just STARED, would you do it?

..I dont...I'm too young

Unless they are the female kind

^_^