By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wii-xbox360-ps3?

You kept talking about the post even in German! When I was speaking I was just being dumb. Your so dedicated.

Around the Network

Seriously tho. Right now the PS3 isnt as good a value for gameing as the 360. However I wouldnt get a 360 right now because of the coming price drop. And after the price drop... the PS3 would be the best gameing value I feel. But the imporant thing is whatever you feel... :)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

請寫在英語!

your mother, you must be writing in chinese or something because all I see are a bunch of squares. Edit: Yes, the most important thing for a gamer is to get the system that plays the games you wanna play.

diamuerto said: your mother, you must be writing in chinese or something because all I see are a bunch of squares.
"Asi es, Moisés" Eso fue en chino tradicional. Creo que tu sistema operativo no tiene instalado el Global IME. En todo caso, el mensaje decía "Escriban en chino plis!" Aparecen mis tildes o no? Los puedes ver?

Around the Network

Yeah I don't have that installed.

your mother said: 請寫在英語!
№ я не буду писать на английском. Так что оно у вас есть. Я сказал нет! رقم انني لن اكتب باللغه الانكليزيه. ولذلك عليك. قلت لا! 아니다. 나는 영어에 쓰지 않을 것이다. 이렇게 거기 당신은 그것이 있다. 나는 아니오를 말했다! There you have it.

Kwaad said: № я не буду писать на английском. Так что оно у вас есть. Я сказал нет! رقم انني لن اكتب باللغه الانكليزيه. ولذلك عليك. قلت لا! 아니다. 나는 영어에 쓰지 않을 것이다. 이렇게 거기 당신은 그것이 있다. 나는 아니오를 말했다! There you have it.
Och så lärer han att använda en on-line översättare...

Go to bed already. Signing off.

Ben yarara bir çevirmen anlam vereceğim!