By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New MGS 4 footage at Metal Gear 20th Anniversary Event

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3160792

A new demonstration of Metal Gear Solid 4 using actual PS3 hardware will be shown at the party, so looks like it's almost certain we will see something new on the game very soon.

The question is will this same footage be at E3?

Also, I still think it's not coming to PS3 it's going to be a Wii exclusive. Believe John Lucas Believe. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:

Also, I still think it's not coming to PS3 it's going to be a Wii exclusive. Believe John Lucas Believe.

Come now, be nice Crazy predictions are what make VGC go round, my friend!

Dolla Dolla said:
ckmlb said:

Come now, be nice Crazy predictions are what make VGC go round, my friend!

There's predictions then there's bullshit. Like if I predicted now that in the month of June the PS3 outsold the DS and Wii combined it's no longer a prediction...

ckmlb said:

Lol no one can be stupid enough to think MGS4 would be on wii.

I think it was ironic ;)

Time to Work !

Around the Network

cklmb, that was not funny.

im a believer, it will go to the 360 (aswell).

we laugh the last, trust me

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

RolStoppable said:
ckmlb said:

Actually John Lucas only said that MGS4 won't be released on the PS3 at all. He didn't say on which system(s) it is going to be released instead.

Same level of stupidity in both predictions.

Neos said:
cklmb, that was not funny.

im a believer, it will go to the 360 (aswell).

we laugh the last, trust me

Did I say it's not going to 360 for 100 percent certain? I said it is going to come out on the PS3, but you twist my words to make something legitimate of John Lucas' ridiculous argument.

They're just gonna throw away all the money they put into development and make a Wii version huh?

All that needs to happen for MGS4 to move away from PS3 exclusivity is that Konami decides they'd rather make more money than take a hit for Sony's sake. Still looks like they believe the PS3 is a viable platform, but predicting they might do otherwise is far from crazy.