By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What if Solid Snake was naked on your bed?

I would def cut his balls off..and kill him...then sell his sperm for a very high price..

if it were young snake...I'd be tempted to bang him..oh, wait..what? Snake!! sorry..

was thinking about Raiden..
wait..what?..Raiden's a dude?!!?

Around the Network

I prefer Naked Snake laying solid on my bed.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

If its Old Snake I would say "Hey its okay, i know you cant bring cloths back through time, everyone knows it doesnt work like that. But if you plan on staying in my house... get some frieken pants..." Then hed slit my throat.

Id be like......hmmm....ok.....

lol @ lemon party hahahaha

Around the Network

id scream, and then beat da shit out of him, then take his gear.

superkasei said:
le cortaria los huevos ha ese pinche viejo pendejo culero hijo de rechingadisima madre claro despues de un buen sexo anal (es en broma no crean que soy joto) jejeje

sorry for the spanish but that no sounds good in english

lol......that was some funny shit!!!

que tenga un buen tiempo!!!lol

Where is Profcrab to give this thread a 10?

I'm honestly not attracted to Snake at all. I'd have to tell him the truth, "We can never be together, please put some clothes on."

Edit: I take that back... I'd ask him to put some pants on for of the fear of getting raped. also Old Master Snake or Young "SOLID" Snake? in anycase, i think he wouldnt hurt me cause ima fan of kojima and tetsu!

Dgc1808 said:
Ask him to sign my MGS4 manual..... and then touch him........

there.....

LMAO!!!!!!!