Resistance
GTA4
COD4
MGS4
Uncharted

Onyxmeth said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ onyxmeth, will we see favourite PSN / XBLA threads

No, but if you want one just make it. The two threads I just made are going to be part of a larger thread. This is basically going to be used as a sample. I just noticed something on the forums so I'm testing something out.

I bet it had something to do with 'The PS3 thread got more posts => More PS3 owners on this site'

konnichiwa said:
Onyxmeth said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ onyxmeth, will we see favourite PSN / XBLA threads

No, but if you want one just make it. The two threads I just made are going to be part of a larger thread. This is basically going to be used as a sample. I just noticed something on the forums so I'm testing something out.

I bet it had something to do with 'The PS3 thread got more posts => More PS3 owners on this site'

Not even close. It'll be interesting to see when everything is said and done I'm sure. It isn't fanboy motivated, but is actually a bit worthwhile to learn about gaming choices.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

mgs4
warhawk
graw2
gta4
rainbow six vegas

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

The correct answer is:
GTAIV
COD4
MGS4
Uncharted

The above 4, should absolutely be the top games.
But a 5th could be,

R&C, GT5:prologue, Resistance, Motorstorm, Singstar, or Rockband.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Resistance
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted
Heavanly Sword
Call of Duty 4

Warhawk
Uncharted
Mgs4
Buzz online only.
GTP.

1. MGS4
2. Uncharted
3. Soul Calibur IV
4. Heavenly Sword
5. Ratchet & Clank: FTOD

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

metal gear solid 4
assasin creed
uncharted
tools of destruction
heavenly sword.