By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Boom Blox Stages

Does anyone know if it is possible to download user generated boom blox stages? If so, does anyone know a place to download such stages? :)

Around the Network

i dont think so, they do it for blastworks though

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

i think he means a third party fan site that that you have to download to sd cad and transfer to the wii, like the stages in brawl.

no, i don't know of any, but i'm sure somebody has made a website like that.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I would love to find said site. Boom Blox is such a killer game and there is so much creativity in the stage creator mode, I would love to see and play some user created content.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

I wouldn't get Boom Blox until the price drops.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
kazadoom said:
I would love to find said site. Boom Blox is such a killer game and there is so much creativity in the stage creator mode, I would love to see and play some user created content.

I search for one from time to time. Would love to see one sometime. Multiplayer stages would be soooo great. :)