By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - why is it so clean?

why does vgchartz so clean? if u say something, even remotely bad ur banned. i dont think theres anything wrong with it, just wondering why it cant be like other websites? just a question. not saying the website is bad because of it.

Around the Network

fuck

see its not so clean?

VGChartz is actually pretty lenient. Trolling could get you banned though. However, a warning is usually given ahead of time, unless you're a repeat offender.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I haven't noticed. I personally think people get away with too many things, but I think it's great how you can swear without a damn censor.

O-D-C said:
fuck

see its not so clean?

lol... but u cant just say anything in ur comments or u could possibly get banned. u gotta be careful with wat u say.

Around the Network

^ fuckin right

puertoecuanama said:
O-D-C said:
fuck

see its not so clean?

lol... but u cant just say anything in ur comments or u could possibly get banned. u gotta be careful with wat u say.

thats true anywhere though, their has to be rules so that trolling and stuff like rascisim and sexism is kept out of the forums.

I you want to talk about controversial stuff without sounding like a troll, at least provide good arguments and examples to back them up! When you just say random stuff, people can't really take you seriously... And you'll obviously be looked as a bad user.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
I you want to talk about controversial stuff without sounding like a troll, at least provide good arguments and examples to back them up! When you just say random stuff, people can't really take you seriously... And you'll obviously be looked as a bad user.

well, how about calling someone a retard, is that a good example? i mean i didnt get banned for it but if i had said directly to someone i would have been banned.

puertoecuanama said:
SHMUPGurus said:

well, how about calling someone a retard, is that a good example? i mean i didnt get banned for it but if i had said directly to someone i would have been banned.

Well, if you called ''that person'' a retard just for the sake of calling him a retard, then no wonder you get what you deserve! If it's justified, I guess there could a way around it though... But I'm not a mod anyway, I can't choose what's good or not.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!