By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Transformers Starscream (SPOILERS)

OMG, just saw transformers, and being a huge fan of starscream for years, I love the fact that he was the only decepticon to survive and jet of into space after the credits, Micheal Bay knew what he was doing, making Starscream a complete badass. When the autobots yelled STARSCREAM! you could hear the terror in their voices, omg great movie, stay to see more after the credits.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network

Sweet for you Starscream lover :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Was it too much human drama or a lot of robot on robot action

OH MY GOD

I don't care about Transformers at all...I never watched the cartoon...I only know basics like Optimus Prime, Megatron, Autobots and Decepticons. That's all I knew.

I saw the movie today...and it was AMAZING. Basically, the CGI is the best I've ever seen.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The BEST.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I have been waiting for this movie since I was 10. That was the year that the animated Transformer movie came out and I lost one of my childhood heroes. It's good to see Prime up and running again.

BenKenobi88 said:
OH MY GOD

I don't care about Transformers at all...I never watched the cartoon...I only know basics like Optimus Prime, Megatron, Autobots and Decepticons. That's all I knew.

I saw the movie today...and it was AMAZING. Basically, the CGI is the best I've ever seen.
You see that may be the problem. I loved the transformers and watched nearly every cartoon from G1 and G2. I had many of the toys and have been really looking forward to the movie. Now, I'm not one of the dumbasses who get all pissed off just because some new director changes the original a little, as an example I really like the new Star Wars movies even though I have always been a star wars fan. So I am not too concerned with the rewrite of the original storyline, but, I want a lot of robots not a lot of human drama. That is what was so appealing with the original cartoon, the people were not the focus but a small part.

I'll try to chk this out.... I'll definitely be getting the BD when it's released

today? I thought it didn't come out until tomorrow.... ;_;

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

different timezones and many places launch at midnight.