By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Know any good FREE MMORPGs?

Entropia Universe is free to play... but most things in the game cost money.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Around the Network

Wow, Regnum Online is awesome! I'm so glad this question was asked because without the helpful poster telling us about it I would have never came across it.

zOMG from GaiaOnline..

XDD...well..it's not out yet...but 'soon'

^^ I'm glad this helped.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Rose Online is an awesome game. Recently went FTP. Check it out!

http://www.fileplanet.com/features/MMORPG/

Some of the listings are free trials, but there are some totally free games on there as well.  Some were mentioned above.

Tifa got MOVES!

I've played runescape on and off for 5 years. You could just wait for diablo 3 :)

ManusJustus said:

Wow, Regnum Online is awesome! I'm so glad this question was asked because without the helpful poster telling us about it I would have never came across it.

You're welcome ^^

Here are some more screens for those interested (No action though sorry xD I'm usually too involved to think about taking screens when at war).

Probably too big, so 'View Image' them.

I'd advise Regnum Online to anybody, its one of the best MMORPGs Ive ever played.

I'd like to see more people join, the English only server seems less populated than the International ones.