By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Know any good FREE MMORPGs?

I have a hankerin' for a computer game. The last one I played was Gunz (ijji).

It must have a good interface though. I want to be able to play it once I get it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

The Agency. Comes out December.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

i could be wrong but i think guild wars is free

Bobo012893 said:
The Agency. Comes out December.

Well, I was hoping you'd mention something out now.

Is "The Agency" free anyways?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

segajon said:
i could be wrong but i think guild wars is free

There is no monthly fee for Guild Wars.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network

are you meaning free as in no purchase cost or no monthly fee?

Go with Maple Story.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

World of Kung Fu

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Ok comon guys i think he wants something better then WoW. And that game would be Rappelz!!!!!! ( i dont play it ) it's liek world of warcraft only apeals to a bit of an older audience. Totally free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Type rappelz on google and ur off.

Gearbox said:
Ok comon guys i think he wants something better then WoW. And that game would be Rappelz!!!!!! ( i dont play it ) it's liek world of warcraft only apeals to a bit of an older audience. Totally free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Type rappelz on google and ur off.

Thank you Gearbox!

Runescape? WTF?

Regnum Online, google it.

Nice timing as they have just released an English language based server (Original one was Spanish/International).

RvR combat, WASD controlled, you can't go wrong there.

Edit: And a contrast to all suggested thus far, there is a lvl cap on this game and the focus is PvP/wars.

Edit2: What's with all the MapleStory suggestions Dx Seriously people, try out Regnum.

Edit3: Here is a screenshot of a small fort war on the Spanish server.