By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What has a better chance: PS3 big in America or 360 big in Japan?

It depends what you mean I suppose. In terms of sales, the PS3 has already won and the 360 can never touch those numbers in Japan. But long term? The 360 is slowly making inroads to expand their influence in Japan, so I can see the 360's successors putting up a bigger fight in Japan then the PS3's successors in the US.

Around the Network

this is just stupid

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Yeah seriously this is a non issue if anyone does not say PS3 in America you got an issue

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

PS3 big in America. The 360 isn't getting Final Fantasy XIII in Japan.

My most anticipated games:  Whatever Hideo Kojima is going to do next, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Gran Turismo 5, Alan Wake, Wii Sports Resort.  Cave Story Wiiware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqqLMgbtrB8

halil23 said:
It obviously the PS3, what the point of this thread.
I know! This is a great thread to find out the tools that answered so wrong!
;P

This is your first and only warning:

1. Do not troll
  2. There's no reason to necro bump a thread, closing it to get it off the front page.

Around the Network

I m pretty xbox360 will sell very well with the price cut in NA

but seriously, it will not really slowdown the PS3 that will continue to increase her momentum

Time to Work !