By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Condoms will outsell the PS3...

It's a pretty good prediction I think...

Next week, the PS3 will get trumpled by sales of Durex, Mates, Trojan and Iron Grip! The PS3 ain't all that, and sex... well sex sells! Sex is good! PS3 = not so good compared to sex... They just kinda seem to have the price advantage you know... I know what I'd have...

Condoms > PS Triple.

LETS GET SOME JOHNNY SALES FIGURES UP IN HEEEEERE!

I think the possibility of lube outselling t3h triple is a good bet too.

Around the Network

PS3s are useful, Condoms only prevent Aids and pregnancy and not your typical run of the mill STDs.

Tease.

You see if i made this about the wii it would get locked.....this site is crazy.

well is a ps3 gonna stop me from getting my girlfriend pregnant....... prorobly considering i wouldnt take my eyes off the tv for a couple days ahaha

cattmanndann said:
well is a ps3 gonna stop me from getting my girlfriend pregnant....... prorobly considering i wouldnt take my eyes off the tv for a couple days ahaha

Dude if you wanna try using the PS3 to prevent her getting pregnant go for it...

But how? Are you gonna put that thing up there? I don't think she'll approve... I think she might even dump you... it ain't a place for PS3's to go!

Around the Network

Funny. I wonder how they sell compared to the other consoles.

Love is whats most important.

saprano1 said:
You see if i made this about the wii it would get locked.....this site is crazy.

Don't be silly, the only reason it would be locked is because it would be a lie.

the Wii has always outsold condoms from it's launch and will continue to do so for the forseable future.

The Wii catching condoms in worldwide sales is only a few short months away now.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

MrMarc said:
cattmanndann said:

Dude if you wanna try using the PS3 to prevent her getting pregnant go for it...

But how? Are you gonna put that thing up there? I don't think she'll approve... I think she might even dump you... it ain't a place for PS3's to go!

Heat kills sperm. So, you could make use of the heat generated by the Pee Ess Triple.

360 Tag - narfwack