By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP Emulation

Right I've just come across a really good PSP emulator to run PS1 games, atm my psp isnt working but read up on it, and to play games like FF7 for which the intro movie doesnt play, so u have to play it on a pc, let the movie play and copy the memory file to the psp, any tips would be greatly apreciated

Around the Network

How about you stop pirating games?

^ ya

Auron said:

I'm strongly against piracy, but I don't really consider pirating games that aren't being sold anymore all that bad? Especially if he already has  a legal copy of the game, and wants to play it on his PSP. Of course if there was an alternative where you could legally buy the game, then it is wrong, and stealing, but the game isn't being produced anymore so I don't see the problem.

Ok fine i wont use this particular emulator, but if it was pirating how come Sony created there own emulator?

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Auron said:

I'm strongly against piracy, but I don't really consider pirating games that aren't being sold anymore all that bad? Especially if he already has a legal copy of the game, and wants to play it on his PSP. Of course if there was an alternative where you could legally buy the game, then it is wrong, and stealing, but the game isn't being produced anymore so I don't see the problem.

add to that or charging 2x to 3x the original amount for the game

Sorry we don't allow this kind of discussion on the forums since it's illegal.