By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - [NSFW] - These girls really know how to enjoy their Wii !

Around the Network

How is this NSFW?

Witty signature here...

Wii: 14 million by January  I sold myself short

360: 13 million by January I sold microsoft short, but not as bad as Nintendo.

PS3: 6 million by January. If it approaches 8 mil i'll eat crow  Mnn Crow is yummy.

With these results, I've determined that I suck at long term predictions, and will not long term predict anything ever again. Thus spaketh Crono.

How did you get this video of my living room?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Crono said:
How is this NSFW?

Use your imagination

nsfw?

Around the Network

har har. and nsfw = not safe for work.

This is basically the reason my friends and I feel like jackasses when playing Wario Ware or Mario Party.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yeah, if you're creative its NSFW. But its not inheirently NSFW.

And Ben, you're supposed to feel like a jackass while playing wario ware. Thats the whole point.

Witty signature here...

PS3: 6 million by January. If it approaches 8 mil i'll eat crow  Mnn Crow is yummy.

With these results, I've determined that I suck at long term predictions, and will not long term predict anything ever again. Thus spaketh Crono.

Yeah, if you're creative its NSFW. But its not inheirently NSFW.

And Ben, you're supposed to feel like a jackass while playing wario ware. Thats the whole point.

Witty signature here...

That's funny.

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play

I take it they are playing the Soda shake on Mario Party 8.