By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 industry-shattering stolen exclusives

Pete_Beast said:
Halo? It was Nintendo's wasn't it?

read the article, it was supposed to be on mac and switched over to the xbox

edit: burshe beat me

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

Rare being on the list is stupid

if you mean top 10 industry destroying stolen exclusives, then get rid of the other 9 and Rare should be the only one

but if you mean top 10 stolen exclusives which proved a tipping point in a console war then rare doesn't deserve to be on there - they havent made a single good game for MS

What console was halo originally going to go to?

Pete_Beast said:
Halo? It was Nintendo's wasn't it?

You mean this:

Yeah, GamesRadar suck. They got it all wrong! :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Zelda. Philips CD-I tarnished its good name. j/k

I don't think DMC4 & Halo were exactly 'shattering'. I'm not sure about what the response was to DQIX. The others were understandable & Rare was actually necessary. I don't know anything about Contra/Castlevania or Street Fighter II.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Viper1 said:
SmokedHostage said:
What about Pokemon Blue and Red? It changed the gameboy alot.
supermario128 said:
What about Mario?

Who did Nintendo steal those exclusives from?

How should I know?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
Zelda. Philips CD-I tarnished its good name. j/k

I don't think DMC4 & Halo were exactly 'shattering'. I'm not sure about what the response was to DQIX. The others were understandable & Rare was actually necessary. I don't know anything about Contra/Castlevania or Street Fighter II.

If Halo had gone to the mac and been a huge success then we very well might have seen Apple make a push into the gaming market. As it stands now if you want a gaming computer you get a pc, end of story.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Yup, FFXIII will be attend this influential exclusives list.

supermario128 said:
Viper1 said:
SmokedHostage said:
What about Pokemon Blue and Red? It changed the gameboy alot.
supermario128 said:
What about Mario?

Who did Nintendo steal those exclusives from?

How should I know?

It was a rhetorical question.  You didn't need to answer it because thwy weren't stolen from anyone.

The point of this article is the 10 most industry shattering "STOLEN" exclusives.   Pokemon and Mario obviously were not obtained from another console.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

crap list.

...Dragon Quest IX?

Who stole it and what did it shatter? The majority of DQ games have been on Nintendo platforms to begin with.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"