By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Where is our freedom?

Comparison of two things. Will that get me banned? There has been some abbreviation.

Topic: USA: VGChartz:

Free Speech Yes No

Free Press Yes No

Religion/Fanboy Yes No

Petition Yes I don't think so

Explanation: Free Speech: You don't get arrested for badmouthing the president, but bad mouthing a mod gets you a ban in most cases. Freedom of the Press: A person writing articles with things some people find offensive may keep his job, but on VGChartz, you get your thread closed if someone is offended, plus a ban if you have been warned. Freedom of Religion/Fanboyism: Same thing. People don't get arrested for openly expressing their religion, but you do get threads locked for fanboyism. Petition: In the USSA, you can make a petition to try and change something with out being arrested. Try making a petition to get rid of mods. Just try it.

Just a comparison I've made after living in the USA for 14 years and being on VGChartz for a while. Ban me and lock this if you want to. Your going against the Bill of Rights. I really don't care about your comments.

After reading a few comments, I realized this is a dictatorship. ioi=Stalin/Hitler Except nicer. mods=Secret police/Gestapo... Huh. How about that? The internets is a dictatorship...

Around the Network

Being a member of vgchartz is not a right.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Well, this site isn't the USA, but I would like more rights that you listed.

BUHAHAHA what the hell are you saying?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Captian_Twig said:

Comparison of two things. Will that get me banned? There has been some abbreviation.

Free Speech Yes No

Free Press Yes No

Religion/Fanboy Yes No

Explanation: Free Speech: You don't get arrested for badmouthing the president, but bad mouthing a mod gets you a ban in most cases. Freedom of the Press: A person writing articles with things some people find offensive may keep his job, but on VGChartz, you get your thread closed if someone is offended, plus a ban if you have been warned. Freedom of Religion/Fanboyism: Same thing. People don't get arrested for openly expressing their religion, but you do get threads locked for fanboyism. Petition: In the USSA, you can make a petition to try and change something with out being arrested. Try making a petition to get rid of mods. Just try it.

Just a comparison I've made after living in the USA for 14 years and being on VGChartz for a while. Ban me and lock this if you want to. Your going against the Bill of Rights. I really don't care about your comments.

VGChartz is not affiliated w/ any 1 country.  It is established on the Net.  Plus ioi is British anyway.

epsilon72 said:

No it isn't, you don't have a right to a job, and it's still wrong if you can't do the above.

You're in the internets. rights, freedom, laws, common sense and physics don't apply here.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

halogamer1989 said:
Captian_Twig said:

Free Speech Yes No

Free Press Yes No

Religion/Fanboy Yes No

VGChartz is not affiliated w/ any 1 country.  It is established on the Net.  Plus ioi is British anyway.

Oh... Guess I'm a bit spoiled living here in the U.S. I guess this site gets me ready if I ever move to Iran.

Captian_Twig said:
epsilon72 said:

No it isn't, you don't have a right to a job, and it's still wrong if you can't do the above.

Don't you understand?  This site is owned by one person, and he sets the rules. 

Basically, if you don't like it, you can either get over it or leave.