By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

4500 post in 4 months??!!! that's incredible i have made 127 post since february, funny, isnt it?

Around the Network

Wow, I only started 5 days after Soriku -- I thought he'd been here much longer than me. And you do post like a fiend. I thought my post count was pretty big for being here only 4 months, but now I feel so inadequate.

I also think you've matured a lot: when we see a new Soriku-started thread we think "he must have something to say" instead of "the fifth one this hour?!" -- just kidding man.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
Soriku said:
Thanks guys, I'm happy to be part of the forums .
but the most aren't happy with you!!

@mancandy
All the time? I'm here a lot, though.

@dtewi
I was trying to find this yesterday. Coincidently, you happened to bump this. I also found some pf Blue3's post after he was banned lol.

You are aware, aren't you, of the "View all posts" link in your Profile?  Just go to the last one (you have 91 pages of them!) and that's the oldest, the first.  It took me 10 seconds. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

mancandy said:
You're averaging around 1000 posts a month. So when do you play videogames?

i was just thinking the same thing! LOL that's 1000 for me!!!

Does soriku have the most post counts ou of anyone on vgchartz?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

Congrats on 1k vizunary.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

zackblue said:
Does soriku have the most post counts ou of anyone on vgchartz?

"Soriku -- Posts: 4,536"

"BenKenobi88 -- Posts: 6,111"

On the other hand, Ben has been posting for more than twice as long.  So I would guess that it's only a matter of time.  Kinda like Wii sales in the US, haw haw. 

Prediction league!!!, when Soriku will have more post than benkenobi??, i say before next year

Bleeck, too many dead threads being revived.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

How many times must this thread be revived?