By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted - Drake's Fortune gameplay.

Game looks awesome. Animation is great - all moves looks damn natural, graphics is outstanding. It looks really good even on this low-res clip. I like cover system a'la Gears and fast pace of this game. It can be one of the greatest upcoming games for PS3... I want PS3 badly ! ! Now !

I've spotted some framerate issues... It's not a final product though...

http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/uncharted-drake-s-fortune-video-39263.html

BTW... nice use of sixaxis motion features

Source of an info ps3fanboy.com

Around the Network

Wow, I haven't seen that gameplay video before, but it looks like the same level as the other gameplay videos.

I'm very excited for this game since PS3 games are bashed, well here's Drake's Fortume looking very good. I'm a really big fan of the old Crash Bandicoot games, I own and still play Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3. So I'm very excited for this game.

kber81 said:

Game looks awesome. Animation is great - all moves looks damn natural, graphics is outstanding. It looks really good even on this low-res clip. I like cover system a'la Gears and fast pace of this game. It can be one of the greatest upcoming games for PS3... I want PS3 badly ! ! Now !

I've spotted some framerate issues... It's not a final product though...

http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/uncharted-drake-s-fortune-video-39263.html

BTW... nice use of sixaxis motion features

Source of an info ps3fanboy.com

Interesting, there is another gameplay video where there is gameplay while a speaker from Naughtydog is talking about the game. It's the same level, but there really isn't that much of a slowdown in that video as there is in the one you linked.

*edit* here it is, http://www.gametrailers.com/player/19633.html

Looks like a beautiful game and definately one of the PS3's top titles. When does the game come out?

P.S. I thought it was funny the way you had to sixaxis tild control the while he went across the logs. Not because it's a bad gameplay idea, but because those logs were huge! you'd be able to cartwheel on those without worrying about losing your balance

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Goddess of War and Mr. Croft are looking like great titles. Can't wait to see which gender does the best in his/her field.

Around the Network
stof said:
Looks like a beautiful game and definately one of the PS3's top titles. When does the game come out?

P.S. I thought it was funny the way you had to sixaxis tild control the while he went across the logs. Not because it's a bad gameplay idea, but because those logs were huge! you'd be able to cartwheel on those without worrying about losing your balance

The game should be out by November. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Reminds me a lot of Prince of Persia, but with Guns, and not linear.

Hey guy ...

I HAVE POSTED A LINK FOR THIS VIDEO JUST YESTERDAY

==> "4 good videos, 1 bad rumor" thread...

Not that people that were playing the game (Unchartred) stated that there were some problem with the gameplay (hard to precisely manage the hero) and from what we can see in he video, the AI seems pretty bad

thx u lllegalpaladin for ur link

Time to Work !

@libellule,

Your thread turned into a debate about the 1 rumor.

i respect naughty dog they definitely know how to get alot out of the ps3

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament