By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 80GB MGS4 bundle is now sold out at Wal-Mart

Hus said:
.... so wtf special about the bundle ?

BC is why I bought it. Especially since it sounds like they're phasing it out altogether now.

Around the Network

VG chartz doesn't track walmart or somthin like that was said when NDP came out for June. I dunno?

well, i think sony i clever

What they are doing is secretly creating these and holding back on shipping them to keep customer demand up

i think every couple of months or every half or once a year sony will bring out another bundle that has bc. the next one will be for FF or GT or something mark my words

the best thing is aswell is that they sell it for a lot more then a normal ps3 and it cannot possibly cost them a lot more to create a BC ps3

bugrimmar said:
damn it all to hell. why did i have to buy a 40gb when i could have gotten this pack for the same price!?

WHY???

Cheer up. Europe isn't getting BC in their systems, and you can buy a cheap 80 GB HDD and insert it.

Im not sure why this is such a big deal lol this will be since launch of the 80gig the 3rd time walmart.com has been sold out of the 80gig bundle.

Around the Network

Yes! Sales will rise! 28000 to beat!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

sony is stupid, ship more!

Well we have too see how the sales will be.

its sold out here too,
got crappy 40gbs and tons of wii

man here in my country it is on stock but for 780 dollars i think its too much but the normal 40 gigs its at 500 dollars mm i dont know if wait for the new 80gbs or just buy the MGS4 bundle but $780 is too much 8(