By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Girl loses her feet at Six Flags!

http://rogersmj.com/author/Matthew/

Talk about the amusement park ride from hell…a 13 year old girl was riding the Superman Tower of Power at Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom when, apparently, a tension cable snapped and severed both of her feet at the ankle. The girl wasn’t even crying as the gruesome accident was discovered after the ride descended — she was undoubtedly in shock — but the other riders were most definitely traumatized.

If you can stomach such grammatical flora as “We seen the cable break loose…” and “…she didn’t have no legs…”, you can read the local news report for yourself. There is currently no word on the girl’s condition, or if her feet were even retrieved. The ride, of course, is shut down, but the park remains open.

“You must be this high to ride this ride…but you will only be this high when you get off.”

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure we talked about this already...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
I'm pretty sure we talked about this already...

Oh, I didn't know sorry you can lock this thread I just say the story and copy and paste it. And the last line in quotations are not my works that's part of the article.