By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - First images from 360 Avatar creator?

We were just contacted by our super secret source who forwarded us images that are supposedly from the Fall update's 360 Avatar creator. We're told that the images, all viewable in the gallery below, were pulled from the 360 Avatar creator's interface and showcase the icons that'll be used to customize one's Avatar. Icons and artwork are related to changing an Avatar's clothing, skin color, hair style and even height and weight. Now, we can't be sure if these 360 Avatar creator assets are legit or if they were created by a very skilled Photoshopper, so take this Avatar image extravaganza with a grain of salt. But what say you? Do these images look legit and, if so, do they coupled with the leaked Avatar options make you more or less excited with how Microsoft is presenting Avatars to the gaming masses?

Heres a link to the scource.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/08/03/source-first-images-from-360-avatar-creator/

Around the Network

They look real considering the matching folding dash background.

Look more like sims than miis to me.

Looks like you are going to have tons of options. That is good.

reask said:
Look more like sims than miis to me.

i was gonna say that also

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Bunny suit. I am now appeased.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I think it is aimed at the wii market.