By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - kingdom heart 3 will be announced very very Soon

Considering PS3 has betrayed Square-Enix with the PS3 and PSP, I doubt we'll see it on a Sony console.

Around the Network
trestres said:
sc94597 said:
trestres said:
PS360 project.

Why is that? Because you are boycotting square enix? Too bad it is NOT Square Enix's game, but they do develop it.

It going to the Wii would be the most logical thing to happen. But hey, it's SE we're talking about, so PS360 project.

Well it's Disney's choice, and if you haven't noticed they made alot of money off the Wii and DS.

Onimusha12 said:
Considering PS3 has betrayed Square-Enix with the PS3 and PSP, I doubt we'll see it on a Sony console.

I think you messed up a bit...
SE betrayed Sony you mean?

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

sc94597 said:
trestres said:
sc94597 said:
trestres said:
PS360 project.

Why is that? Because you are boycotting square enix? Too bad it is NOT Square Enix's game, but they do develop it.

It going to the Wii would be the most logical thing to happen. But hey, it's SE we're talking about, so PS360 project.

Well it's Disney's choice, and if you haven't noticed they made alot of money off the Wii and DS.

Well then Disney will have to find another developer if they want it to be on the Wii, since SE will not do it.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
sc94597 said:
trestres said:
sc94597 said:
trestres said:
PS360 project.

Well then Disney will have to find another developer if they want it to be on the Wii, since SE will not do it.

Why wouldn't they?

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
trestres said:
sc94597 said:
trestres said:
sc94597 said:
trestres said:
PS360 project.

Why wouldn't they?

Fixed. Give me a good reason.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

^ Umm... So that they can support all platforms as they said they would?

Meh, I have all three systems and half of the handhelds, I think I have a good chance of being able to play this if I wanted.

All the hate and hypocrisy towards other systems in this thread is mind numbing. Just be happy they are continuing the series, seriously.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

@flames_of: Just like Ubisoft right? Not even their most Nintendo centric franchise, BG&E2 is coming to the Wii.

SE + Wii = Ubisoft + Wii ---> Total failure

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Most of the PS360 projects seem to be ones that have been in development for a long time, so for more big titles to come along some of the earlier ones need release.