By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: SE presents DKS3713 = Remake FF7 ?

SQUARE ENIX Presents :

DKS3713 = Remake7 ?

Around the Network

Haha what.  I mean geez how many liberties do you need to take to make that work.

?

Shakes head, pulled that right off GAF didn't ya. HAHA

Shane already said on 1up yours today that the suprise will be something on the FFAC Blu Ray for your PS3.

So FFX III demo like has been rumored for quite awhile now.

This above is a joke though ha. There is no remake quit getting your hopes up to be let down so hard over and over again.

KatinJin said:

Shane already said on 1up yours today that the suprise will be something on the FFAC Blu Ray for your PS3.

This above is a joke though ha. There is no remake quit getting you hopes up to be let down so hard over and over again.

lol if square enix thought a shitty demo would "swing the ball back to sony" they are clearly mistaken. I dont care about a medicore movie made ages ago, even if its blu ray.

Around the Network

lol, that's quite a stretch there.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I mean look what I see:

1337 DKS

So it's obviously a show about how awesome Donkey Kong is right.

masterb8tr said:
KatinJin said:

This above is a joke though ha. There is no remake quit getting you hopes up to be let down so hard over and over again.

lol if square enix thought a shitty demo would "swing the ball back to sony" they are clearly mistaken. I dont care about a medicore movie made ages ago, even if its blu ray.

This is Shane man. He was the one who said "pendulum swinging" and we all know Shane. False rumors and let downs total all the time. I'll never forget when DMC4 went multi when he said it never, ever would. Haha, good times.

Very creative!

SE must be shocked that someone actually broke the code.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

lol hope its true however