By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii-Cade, only on Wii.

WiiCade Located at: www.wiicade.com Purpose: Wii Internet Gaming Located at www.wiicade.com, WiiCade is one of the first online gaming networks set up specifically for Nintendo Wii users. The effort began soon-after the announcement of the Wii's Opera browser support, and as of right now the site is made up of some of the web's most popular flash games, each designed with a single click (the A button) and cursor control only, making sure every game at Wiicade.com can be played easily with the Wii controller. PS3 has internet yes? Why no psn-cade? Oh I know, PS3 is CRAP!!! my ratings visuals = ps3/360 > Wii online play = 360 > wii/ps3 hard-console games > 360/wii > ps3 small/download games = wii > 360/ps3 price = wii > 360/ps3 (console,games,free games avail, etc) online web = wii > 360/ps3 overall ===== Wii >360 > ps3.

Around the Network

THIS SHIZZLE ROX DUDE! It looks GREAT on my 1080P TV useing a mouse... with my PS3. OWNED.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Tonight on battle of the fanboys! Anyways, Wiicade's pretty cool. Infact, I've started going there on my PC.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Kwaad said: THIS SHIZZLE ROX DUDE! It looks GREAT on my 1080P TV useing a mouse... with my PS3. OWNED.
Well, well. It wasn't made for the PS3, so stop using it. :) I'm an idiot. I actually thought it was only for wii at first. ouch. Anywho, it is designed for Wii users and is pretty cool. Plus, 360 is still cut out...no web browser...yet. Vista.

there's no psn-cade because it would be stupid to play these games on the PS3, since it just uses the same mouse you'd have on your PC. Wii-cade is a pretty neat site, and it's quite a bit of fun to wiimote flash games.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

It looks GREAT on my 1080P TV useing a mouse... with my PS3.
You can hook up a mouse directly to the ps3? That's sweet.

fooflexible said: It looks GREAT on my 1080P TV useing a mouse... with my PS3. You can hook up a mouse directly to the ps3? That's sweet.
Let's just say... BT keyboard/mouse. USB keyboard/mouse USB DVD RW USB HDD Linux roxxors dude. (everything but the DVD writeing works on the XMB) and BT isnt working on linux yet.

Kwaad said: fooflexible said: It looks GREAT on my 1080P TV useing a mouse... with my PS3. You can hook up a mouse directly to the ps3? That's sweet. Let's just say... BT keyboard/mouse. USB keyboard/mouse USB DVD RW USB HDD Linux roxxors dude. (everything but the DVD writeing works on the XMB) and BT isnt working on linux yet.
256mb of RAM Running a couple programs brings it to a halt OWNED

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said: 256mb of RAM Running a couple programs brings it to a halt OWNED
How is that Owned? the Wii has 88. The 360 dosent support the Internet. Uhhh... Sounds like you made yourself look like a idiot. I just want to say. You amuse me so much. You cant afford a PS3 can you?

Kwaad said: sieanr said: 256mb of RAM Running a couple programs brings it to a halt OWNED How is that Owned? the Wii has 88. The 360 dosent support the Internet. Uhhh... Sounds like you made yourself look like a idiot. I just want to say. You amuse me so much. You cant afford a PS3 can you?
And the problem with today software is that progammers gets to lazy. 256 mb is enough for a good Linux distro.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!