By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - SPORE will be humongous - Spore Creature Creator sold 2.5 millions.

2.5 millions... never a demo of a game has sold that much, and Spore Creature Creator will likely reach 3 millions (if it hasn't already) before SPORE is released.

Anyone who thinks SPORE won't be a humongous success should have a painful death.

Around the Network

Is Spore Creatures Creator free or has price ?

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

This is the living proof that PC gaming is dying.

celine said:
Is Spore Creatures Creator free or has price ?

It's like $10. Wasn't it free when it first came out?

Hard to call it 2.5 million "sold" when the vast majority of those numbers are free downloads online.

It costs $10 in stores for a disc but it's free online.

Around the Network
DKII said:
Hard to call it 2.5 million "sold" when the vast majority of those numbers are free downloads online.

It costs $10 in stores for a disc but it's free online.

You are mistaken, Spore Creature Creator is NOT free online (it costs $10 both on traditional and digital retail), totalling 2.5 millions copies sold so far.

There is a free version of SCC, which only has 25% content of the full version. You probably mixed them up.

I haven't seen any numbers for the Creature Creator myself, but 2.5 million is huge if it's for the paid version.

I want Spore now please.

link? Makes you wonder how many creatures are uploaded

I did not download it or buy it, but I plan on getting the real thing.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Kasz216 said:
link? Makes you wonder how many creatures are uploaded

From EA's Q1 report.

Doesn't mention if that's download/retail and if it includes/doesn't include the freebie version. And 2 million creatures uploaded in six weeks.