By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SOUL CALIBER 4 Screens!

Nothin to tell really: Just look!

Soul caliber 4 will release on PS3 and X360.Release: TBADeveloper: Namco.Source: EGM.

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

why are the people glowing?

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Looks ok for me. I will definitely buy this game.

Naah. All looks the same. Got very, very sick of SC2. I want to know if they have actually changed the gameplay mechanics AT ALL.

Of all the genres, fighting games seem to be the ones suffering the most this generation. We need a real revolution to arrive... (not trying to make a Wii pun, not sure if that will help either... :P).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Looks great, but too bad I won't play it this decade. :(

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

+ 1 000 000 for shams,

I was desapointing about SC4 or Tekken5
It is always the same things in Tekken or SC.
Except some very minor modification in the gameplay, there is nothing news.
The only improvement are the graphisms and, sincerely, it is not enough.

Time to Work !

Am I the only one that doesn't like the direction Namco has chosen for the Character design. SC characters always seem to have realistic proportions, but Ivy has seen Dr. 90210 and I don't like it. Also they did seem to go beserk on the light bloom effect.

libellule said:

What new would you like to see in fighter? I feel perfectly fine with only graphics and AI upgrade. Multi is awesome feature and you can't ask for more than this. Last time Namco tried to improve Tekken we got... Tekken 4  

kber81 said:
libellule said:

What new would you like to see in fighter? I feel perfectly fine with only graphics and AI upgrade. Multi is awesome feature and you can't ask for more than this. Last time Namco tried to improve Tekken we got... Tekken 4

Yeah... or you could get Mortal Kombat Armageddon for Wii which is the same game as last gen WITHOUT the updated graphics... uhhh... yes please..

That looks major cool, I don't care if it's not 'realistic' but that rear glow is HAWT 

Could they make Ivy's boobs any bigger? Plus her thong looks a little uncomfortable.