By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Fire Emblem sales in the US

Says it all. Does anyone know what they are.

Also, question, why is there a good deal of games that aren't record in the World database. The Japanese Fire Emblem sales aren't even in there.

Around the Network

To my knowledge, each of the US Fire Emblem releases sold a few hundred thou. I believe Path of Radiance is just north of 200k or so. The two on the GBA sold a little better.

About certain games not being in the database: One reason could be that there isn't info available for every game, and the other is that this stuff takes work and you've basically got one guy doing it all here(as far as the sales #'s go, that is).

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Few 100k at most. FE isnt a title that gets big sales at all.

Xyrax said:
Few 100k at most. FE isnt a title that gets big sales at all.

Here at least. They seem to do decently in Japan.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

This is very bad, since the chances of an american release of FE Wii slims to almost none :(

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

I heard that FE PoR got Players Choice. Players Choice reflects NA sales only or is it WW?

I think 200k-300k could be a good guess.

Actually I think the last few Fire Emblem games, while new to America, have done better than their Japanese releases, so by that logic, they SHOULD bring FE10 over without a doubt.

Actually, It's one of my biggest upcoming games, hehe. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.