By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bootleg TR2N (that's Tron 2) movietrailer--watch it fast before it's pulled

Super-crappy bootleg, but I'll take what I can get! If you want to see it, you better do it before it's yanked:

http://gizmodo.com/5029479/tron-2-trailer-video-makes-pants-wet-worldwide

Edit: Better version:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x692m3_tr2n-cleaned-up-001_fun

Around the Network

hmmm, looks interesting. I like how the bike scene threw back to the original.

This is really sweet. Despite the fact that the lightcycles can skid to a stop, which sorta defeats the whole point of racing.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

what is it?

Around the Network

Tron 2!
Please tell me you have heard of Tron?

Mistershine said:
Tron 2!

no, sorry, is it a film or something?

Yep, the sequel to the 1982 cult classic, Tron. There's several games based on it incuding: Tron, Discs of Tron, Tron Solar Sailor, Tron Deadly Discs and Tron 2.0 (amongst a few others). Though it doesn't hold up so well today, it was massively influential on a great many people that grew up with it.

Suffice it to say, there's a lot of us (myself included) that have been waiting over 25 years for this.

PS360ForTheWin said:
Mistershine said:
Tron 2!

How could you possibly declare yourself a nerd in your sig without knowing Tron? My god man that is just sick.

superchunk said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
Mistershine said:
Tron 2!

How could you possibly declare yourself a nerd in your sig without knowing Tron? My god man that is just sick.

Clearly he shipped from the factory with a faulty hard drive.