By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I AM PROUD TO BE RACIST!!!!

That's right. As a pure-bred mutt, I am completely superior to all you handicapped single race animals. You can't even comprehend the level of pureness in my blood that is caused by a generations of men who continuously romped women of a different background. I alone and those like me will stand on the right of God as the rest of you dogs will serve us like the maggots you are. Now go to your same raced parents and thank them for f'ing up your life and forcing you into a future of servituded and stupidity that their incesterous ways have brought you.

Around the Network

Your strange...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

I'm with you man! Let's show them mono-bloods who's better.

0_o its too late at night for me to think wtf going on .....

wat?

Around the Network

yes....

Well in dogs at least there is a term 'hybrid vigour' to describe why mongrels generally outlive pedigree dogs.

Locked.

Title isn't exactly work safe, I can't imagine what I would think of my employee if I saw "I AM PROUD TO BE A RACIST!!!" on a forum they were reading.

Aside from that racism is also a really touchy subject and something many people instinctively associate with negative feelings. For now I'm going to ask you not to make the thread but if its important to you then you can contact Naz and double check with him, but I'm pretty sure he will say no.

To Each Man, Responsibility