By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cool Web Game

Hello,

This is a pretty cool game where you try to build your city, it grows with the amount of traffic it receives. Originally I was going to try to get everyone to visit a city I created, but then figured it might be more fun if we made a "vgchartz.com" city and try to make it to the top of the list.

so here it is  --->> http://vgchartz.com.miniville.org/

Click on the link and see how many people have already joined the city (or be the first!)

Once it grows to a certain amount we get a new links (examples-  vgchartz.com.miniville.org/ind for industry or /sec for security or /trans for transportation).

We can increase the city population by visiting it once a day, and then it's transportation, industy and security once it starts to grow, and we can bump this thread once in a while with updates to the city.

oh and if your bored visit my city http://toronto.miniville.fr/ 

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

k well I'm confused here... Vgchartz.com city only received 12 visitors.. but my city got 65??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

weel i guess its becasue the game is in Frensh. and I think many don't get it. including me btw. wich is a missed change because it looks real fun to me but i had no clue what to do.

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.

looks kinda cool...I don't speak French though...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I speak a bit of French (did a GCSE in it), but I can't really do anything with it, as it slows my computer right down, and the memory usage on task manager takes a very noticable jump

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk