By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Resistance 2 footage!

Here is a link. =) Looks very nice, especially on 4th minute.)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Around the Network

Looks awesome and that teaser trailer was in-game.

This vid explains again why I love Insomniac. They are really spending time for us and I really appreciate that...Ha they are also the only devs I know who ever responded to a mail from me...<3.

Edit: And oh yeah it looks awesome..

It looks good but I'm not excited at all for this game. Killzone 2 has just overshadowed it in every way, sadly.

omfg, do you see the quality in the character models in the cutscene... thats nearly pixar level.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

The games shaping up super nicely :D I'm glad to see they're insane ability with draw distance is making a return ^^ I forgot what they called it in they're engine but it's awesome :D This game is going to rock!

I think they're character models are super awesome too :D I can't wait to see some of the effects they were talking about ^_^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Hale's voice seemed different there.

Or maybe it's because one of the things I disliked the most about the first game was that he rarely, if ever, spoke. lol

Still, that's a nice transition into the start of Resistance 2. The visual improvement was impressive.

*edit*

Now that I've seen the entire video, I must say that Ted Price has just scored big points. I've liked Insonmiac's attitude and how they're already on their 4th PS3 game (the fourth being Quest For Booty). I can't wait to see how Resistance 2 shapes up.

This looks great. I can't wait for November.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

At least Gears will have some competition November. I'm looking forward to Resistance 2.

looks good.