By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Could a Barack Obama victory in 2008 increase X360 sales in Others/Japan?

lol yeah I see the point... US popularity might increase worldwide and therefor your exportation.... that's no news we've seen it in the past with other country... I.E. France when they opposed the Us gov.... the exportation rate of french product droped... hurting hard some businesses....

now like some people said MS generates their own hate..... which by the way is pull out of the asses of those same people.... I defy most people that hate MS to give me a valuable reason to fundamentally hate MS.. and don't say monopoly... because if it does exist it's first not their fault if everybody let them and well everybody had a shot at it in the 80's he did it the other didn't...

Around the Network

ahhhhh, no the president can't increase the 360 sales

not the 360 but the image of the country and for that reason exportation rate..... but be sure that any candidate will have that effect next to the present one... even McCain.... so doesn't really matter... but don't expect a pick in 360 sales.... but maybe a positive boost for the US economy... ( if gas price don't go up and the dollar down, yeah it's more complicated than that)... but the image of country certainly has a role in it's international trade and the president is the face you put on it

Post images of Obama and Bill Clinton on X360's and watch sales rise to new heights.