By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk Box Art

The game is officially being released on the same day as a downloadable game and a game in Bluray form at retail.

Here is the box art that was just revealed:

It looks ok. Now which version to get. If this comes with the Bluetooth headset then I'll get this one for sure.

What version are you getting?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

What is the price difference between them, if any?

DonWii said:
What is the price difference between them, if any?

the download will most likely be $20, the retail bundle is $60. The headset in the bundle is worth about $45 so its actually pretty much worth it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

thats a good deal with that headset ( need one 4 my PS3)

Splitscreen ... nice. And lan multiplayer, too. So you can link PS3's together? I wasn't aware you could do this.

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
Splitscreen ... nice. And lan multiplayer, too. So you can link PS3's together? I wasn't aware you could do this.

... you can lan all 3 next gen console last time i checked... 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I know you can lan xbox/360s for like Halo and stuff. I've never heard of Wii lan though. What game could you lan play with? And what other games on the PS3 can you lan with? Resistance? Motorstorm?

This is the first time I've heard of PS3 Lan play, or even suggesting Wii Lan play.

Nice boxart.
If I had a PS3 and didn't already own a headset I would be more likely to get the retail version instead of the PSN version. Twenty bucks for the PSN version seems like a sweet deal though if you already have a headset or just didn't care to talk to others.

Yea, the boxart isn't that bad.

I'm probably going to get the PSN version because it will be cheaper (I'm thinking it'll be around $30) and we already have a couple of bluetooth headsets that we use for our cellphones at home, so it's pointless to get yet another one.

Boxart looks pretty nice.

Why are they releasing it on BR though? If it's small enough to be downloaded, then surely it would fit on a DVD, which would be much cheaper to produce.