By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Iwata:Nintendo ignoring core gamers, misunderstanding we want to get rid of

Whole phrase:
If there is any perception that Nintendo is ignoring the core gamers...

Title:
Nintendo is ignoring the core gamers

It's all in good fun, sorry if I made you worry.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
steven787 said:
Whole phrase:
If there is any perception that Nintendo is ignoring the core gamers...

Title:
Nintendo is ignoring the core gamers

It's all in good fun, sorry if I made you worry.

Oh now is see what you meant, There were not room for more letters and I though you guys would read it Ignoring core gamers a missunderstanding we want to get rid off.

But instead of a I put a , thats my misstake.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Some dude fell to his knees and cried when he saw the Twilight Princess trailer in 2004.

As for Nintendo, I forgive em' Lol. They never meant for this to happen.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

It is all over Nintendo. You owe me everything you are today. I bought a Nes with Duck Hunt and Mario and them you just ignore my hardcore gaming needs.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Alright Nintendo even apologized when they didn't have too. Now haters accept the apology and enough complaining haha.

Around the Network

i forgive you Nintendo

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I forgive you Nintendo. Just don't let it happen again.. you arrogant yet loveable sons of bitches. :3

Pixel Art can be fun.

See we hurt their feelings. They even apologize, even though they needed not to.

Forgiven.

But still not forgiven for Cammie.

I didn't expect a new Zelda at this years E3. What i expected was New Super Mario Bros 2, Fatal Frame 4, Disaster Day of Crisis and maybe Kid Icarus Wii