By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who wants James Bond to be made by a different company?

WiiRHardcore said:
Too bad Free Radical isn't doing the new Bond game.

You want these guys making the new Bond?^^^^^^^^^^
It's not 2007 anymore. I don't think people are looking for these guys to be making top notch FPSes anymore. There's a better chance of Rare themselves turning out a GoldenEye than these folks.

@Munkeh=Thanks a lot for the update buddy. Here I was mildly excited for this game and you just went and tore my hype to shreds. Bond in a Rainbow Six Vegas-like game is FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!

@kitchensink=I never got around to playing Everything or Nothing, but I heard about it. That's partly what inspired me to say I want a third person perspective, because of how well they did with it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Haze is mediocre and cliche, the problem is they tried to make a game like Halo, they should stick to what they're good at. I'm hoping Timesplitters 4 will turn out ok, it is using the Haze engine, so that doesn't sound too promising.

What Treyarch is doing with new Bond game looks good, but probably won't be any thing like GoldenEye.

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980