By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Lets play Team Fortress 2!! xD

Im looking for people I know to play TF2 with, since I haven't played with any of you on steam I think we should all look each other up and get a TF2 game going...

I have no idea how to set up a server but im interested in playing with anyone thats interested.

My steam I.D is Squilliam4u so lets get together!

Tease.

Around the Network

my steam ID is Joustah. although im not sure how my ping would go on an American (im assuming) server

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Perhaps later today, I'm working on an essay right now.

Team Fortress 2?!? What the heck is that?

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I typically play sometime from 11pm to 1am, US Central time. I usually have a couple real life friends and a couple Steam friends join me.  I'm BenKenobi88 in Steam as well, though you know that.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
thanny said:
my steam ID is Joustah. although im not sure how my ping would go on an American (im assuming) server

His profile says he's in New Zealand, so you're better off than me haha.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yeah, I'm all for it.