By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Quake Live

I might play this. I'm a big fan of quake, and this looks pretty fun for being free.

Around the Network

Isn't this just Quake 3??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

It's a web browser version of Quake 3, but has higher quality textures, lighting and such. It will also support ladders, leagues, stats tracking, etc...

Quake Live and Battlefield Heroes are going to show the potential of free ad-based games. I'm more excited for Quake Live than the average 50$-60$ FPS (killzone 2*cough*)

shio said:
NiKKoM said:

It's a web browser version of Quake 3, but has higher quality textures, lighting and such. It will also support ladders, leagues, stats tracking, etc...

Quake Live and Battlefield Heroes are going to show the potential of free ad-based games. I'm more excited for Quake Live than the average 50$-60$ FPS (killzone 2*cough*)

Oww! Great!!! I loved Quake 3!! I better prepare myself!

*starts his copy of Quake3 Arena*

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I still play quake 3. To me that game it the best of all the traditional pure deathmatch shooters.

Around the Network

Awesome, already seen but awesome, I own the real Quake III though will this actually be worth it to play cause I still play that? I'll probably play Quake Live anyway though.

PC Gamer