By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I really enjoy Sony's implemented Video Store

The video store is rather nice and has more content than I was expecting.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

Around the Network

Thread is QFT!

kowenicki said:
Skeeuk said:

PSN video store it absolutly top notch and will be updated weekly.

if compared to the live video store PSN store is much better, in fact the new PSN store is amoungst the best applications ive seen.

i can picture in home going to the cinema spaces and you and your friends all watching a video, its gonna be superb.

me personally wont be buying any videos from PSN, ive been enjoying video downloads for the last several years free of charge.

at only $399 and £299 for an 80 gig playstation 3 console this xmas, you would be mad to miss out

Skee.... How do you know all this? You live about 2 miles from me... and we cant even look at the PSN Movie Store, even if we sign into our US accounts.  

The PSN store is no better than Live and is certainly lacking SEVERELY in content, although like I said last night.. echochrome is awesome!

Come on cut the sales pitch now.

Actually, it is better because you can copy movies to other devices. I'm waiting for someone to find out how rentals work with that, because they are reported to do so. Movies can be transfered directly to a PSP or PC. Content will come.