By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii has surpassed X360 in France after Japan and Spain

Apart from the quirkiness of this week's figures, especially the sudden bump for PS3 figures, which I reckon as some kind of tweak/adjustment as well as the occasional changes in the total numbers of consoles sold in each region (like the drop of Xbox from 10 mil to 9.9), there is one certain trend that the WII is catching up with the Xbox 360, which is still about 12 weeks away.

Wii has finally surpassed X360 in France (after Japan and Spain) this week as my estimates were simply showing weeks before. The next country to capture, Germany is well within 4 weeks range, where X360 has sold a total of 286 K and wii 270 K, and the gap closing at a weekly rate of around 4K. The next big stop is going to be Italy, probably at the end of the summer season while we'll have to wait for other European countries for a good while more. For the overall sales in Europe, we will need 3-4 months for the wii lead in Europe. The Uk, Scandinavia and the US are far probabilities for now.

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

Around the Network

Very interesting, this could be the only thread without any posts, hehehe.

Oh ok, nice to know I dont have that honor, lol. I was letting people notice the recent past and know the imminent future, lol.