By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Im starting to think that this game will never see the light of day. we haven't heard much about  it since e3 06. thats when we heard about project hammer and that didn't make it either. this is one of my most anticipated games for the wii. do yall think its ever going to be released?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

what is DDoC?

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

I remember some ads from famitsu that said something about a release date, but i cant find them right now

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Supposed to be this yr japan, but those damn climate change environmental disasters don't look too good. Least that was one excuse i read about

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

http://www.qj.net/Disaster-Day-of-Crisis-delayed-indefinitely/pg/49/aid/120217

We've got some sad news today over on the Wii front. According to a Japanese press release sent out by Nintendo, the release date for Monolith Soft's Disaster: Day of Crisis has been delayed and pushed back from its original July 2008 release window in Japan.

The game is now set under TBA status. This means that the game won't have a release date until further notice.

According to the press release, the game's development period was extended in order to increase the quality of the finished product. They didn't specify what was wrong with the game, however, leaving most of us speculating as to why the game's getting an indefinite release date.

In any event, expect us to bring more information on Disaster: Day of Crisis as it happens. Till then, sit tight and refine those disaster avoidance skills while you're at it.

As of 17th May 2008. Do not know if that is the most up to date though.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS