By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Final Fantasy Delayed Possibly till '10/'11 , No KH3 this gen ?

With the announcement of Final Fantasy on the 360 from what i've read I'm thinking the multiplatform nature of the game will cause delays in it's release to European and American teritories , Would it make sense for Square Enix to start the development of KH3 in 2010/11 for a 2013-2015 release date ?

Around the Network

I have a feeling sc94597 or BengaBenga will be on this thread. Or will they?

OT: I still think it's too bleak. I will stand by it but would like to be disappointed. NOT TOO MUCH but just proved wrong.

Sorry, but what does FFXIII have to do with KH3? They are developed by two totally different teams. Now the Kh team is doing versus, but I think they could pull off two games at once, or the key members could work with another team in developing it. Also I think DIsny would be pressuring square enix to make another game, and could even threaten to take the game to somebody else. Also it depends on what console its on. If its on Wii then the developement times would be far shorter. If on an hd console they would be longer.

Edit: Lol Iron_Megalith

sc94597 said:

Sorry, but what does FFXIII have to do with KH3? They are developed by two totally different teams. Now the Kh team is doing versus, but I think they could pull off two games at once, or the key members could work with another team in developing it. Also I think DIsny would be pressuring square enix to make another game, and could even threaten to take the game to somebody else. Also it depends on what console its on. If its on Wii then the developement times would be far shorter. If on an hd console they would be longer.

Edit: Lol Iron_Megalith

Ahahaha. I knew it!

Why is this in the off-topic forum and not in Gaming. I think it would be more appropriate.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

@marcio , I just walked 5 miles , i'm not thinking right.

o..ok..LOL! :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@ sc

If they're working on versus, they're not working on KH3.

DMeisterJ said:
@ sc

If they're working on versus, they're not working on KH3.

That is why? Versus began developement 2-3 years 2003 before the launch of the ps3. They are probably  a year away from being done. They've developed Kh2 and The world ends with you along side versus so far, so why can't they do it again?

marciosmg said:
Why is this in the off-topic forum and not in Gaming. I think it would be more appropriate.

Yeah, I'm locking this.