By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many times will FFXIII data be copied on Blu Ray?

I try... I really do..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Funny.

The whole multiple disc vs. 1 blu-ray thing is childish at best. Move on people! They're both inconvenient.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Munkeh111 said:
Good one! Anyway, it is still more convenient then having to get up and change the discs

In linear games (like Final Fantasy) changing discs is hardly a problem ... It takes less than 1 minute at the worst of times and you will probably only do it a couple of times (at worst). When you compare this to the per-act install on Metal Gear Solid the annoyance would be very similar.

Haha I guess it's a valid response to the other topic.

This problem is so bad that developers have asked Sony to develop Blu Ray discs that hold 200 gigs!!!! So that the games can be copied 18 times on one disc.

ROFL

psrock said:
you are on a troll today.

You're abosolutely correct.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
psrock said:
you are on a troll today.

You're abosolutely correct.

Shouldn't you be on SDF.com writting up some other insightful articles?

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

:P Awesome stuff Gebx, Awesome stuff :P I'm actually going to opt for 0 though :(

If they can get it duplicated 13 times, I'll pray the 360 version see's 13 dvd release :3

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

*sigh* Why do gebx and starcraft feel compelled to bash everything PS3 this morning? I mean, what thread number is this of theres? 5?

HappySqurriel said:
Munkeh111 said:
Good one! Anyway, it is still more convenient then having to get up and change the discs

In linear games (like Final Fantasy) changing discs is hardly a problem ... It takes less than 1 minute at the worst of times and you will probably only do it a couple of times (at worst). When you compare this to the per-act install on Metal Gear Solid the annoyance would be very similar.

i would prefe having installs then a full book case filled up by like about 5 games or so because of it all adding up to about 35+ disks

I posted this is my other thread but hey this applies to this thread. Sorry if it is a double post.

"FF XIII will be on 1 Blu- Ray disc on the PS3. FF XIII on PS3 will have 7.1 surround sound and will be the superior version of the game. X360 FF XIII will be gimped so it can make it on the 6 discs.

PS3 FF XIII = 1 Blu-Ray disc Versus X360 FF XIII = 6 or 8 DVD Game discs.

The choice is totally up to you the gamer to decide and I will not force you in anyway.

I actually do force people on many other gaming forums to get FF XIII for the PS3. I care about people getting value for money and the best gaming experience is on the PS3 with FF XIII".