By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 conference: I knew everything

I can't take it anymore I have to post this.

Before E3 I saw a rumour about what Sony will have in their conference. This is what it said:

I only own 3 PS3 title's.
But here's some of what I do know.

God's of war is a cg teaser only, about :30sec long. Don't remember any other specifics.

Resistane2-on screen game play. and other in game clips.

InFamous- game play clip.

Eden. only seen teaser clip, no discussion yet.

LittlBigPlanet- only clips so far.

Flower- Clips.

DC Universe- clip. this game looks cool!

Killzone2- only seen a :30 sec clip with CG and in game play. Killer graphics!

Star wars Force- Clip. Man, never seen a 7' Vader!

MAG Massive Action Game- Man, I can't believe they kept this under wraps. 256 online players, 8 man squads, Squads lead by leaders based on rank and game play. Killer trailer. visualize COD4 x10

Now they may have game play for most or some of these, they just haven't run thru it all yet. and there's 12 PS3's on set. So something is getting played.

Going to the 80g system for a price point of $399

PSP- couple of the cool^ games for this format. will release on Silver PSP with Rachet and Clank in Oct. for $199

PS3 Online agreements with Google, Weather channel and Sony Pictures and others for content.

Sorry, I can't remember which ones NOW have online multiplayer other then the obvious.

I'll chime in later if I remember more.

http://www.ps3forums.com/showpost.php?p=3077578&postcount=89

Okay, so it wasn't exactly everything, but it was close enough. I thought it was fake and didn't pay attention to it. Talk about a missed opportunity.

Around the Network

A missed opportunity for what?

A lot of people saw this rumor. MAG was even confirmed by a guy on gaf just a day before E3 started.

Who knew it'd actually be called MAG. >_>

well its only writing, i actually wanted to wait a day till e3 and watch the trailers!