By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ps3 fans, are we good? or want more?

hi everyone ,,

yesterday was OK ,, -for us-

but still,, i want more ,,

twisted metal ,, versus ,,

i want exclusive BIG games ,,

a lame question :) is there any announcement left?? -don't know much about e3- lol :D

{this thread is based on the fact that there is more to announce ,, if not i'm sorry :)  }

Around the Network

god of war 3 is enough for everyone.

next month there is a big conference in Germany and sony will be there with some announcements hopefully

SpartanFX said:
next month there is a big conference in Germany and sony will be there with some announcements hopefully

thanx :)

:( i was hoping that there is more ,,

anyway ,,, at least the yesterday announcemets gave me some reliefe and that they still fight

bugrimmar said:
god of war 3 is enough for everyone.

believe it is not ,,

and with no gameplay,, why enough?

i want rpgs ,, so4 would be enough

Around the Network

blackstar:

Don't you think you are really overreacting?

Seriously FFXIII being not exclusive anymore isn't a tragedy. If it had been announced as 360 only, well that would be bad.

Sony is known for having a lot of games. FFXIII isn't the only one. The PS3 is still poised to surpass 360 in sales, as a lot of FF fans have also played past sony exclusive games, as they have had to buy ps1/ps2 to play FF games.

This is exactly my case. I haven't been able to buy a PS3, but i have wanted since launch. Although 360 is cheaper, i won't buy it as I also want Gow3 killzone2 , resistance II and many many other games, that are continuations from ps2 exlcusive games I owned.

ffirebrand_cloud said:
blackstar:

Don't you think you are really overreacting?

Seriously FFXIII being not exclusive anymore isn't a tragedy. If it had been announced as 360 only, well that would be bad.

Sony is known for having a lot of games. FFXIII isn't the only one. The PS3 is still poised to surpass 360 in sales, as a lot of FF fans have also played past sony exclusive games, as they have had to buy ps1/ps2 to play FF games.

This is exactly my case. I haven't been able to buy a PS3, but i have wanted since launch. Although 360 is cheaper, i won't buy it as I also want Gow3 killzone2 , resistance II and many many other games, that are continuations from ps2 exlcusive games I owned.

u r right ,, i'm overreacting ,, :) ,, i'm a fanboy,,

it's true there are other great games,, the games u mentioned but still xbox has gears of war , halo and so4 which can compete and win too,,,