By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - still no storage solution =(

I know that there are tons of threads about nintendo's conference but i really thought that they would address this problem. its starting to get a bit silly of them not release a soultion. I know that you can still download games even if the wii is full but its such a hassle and time consuming to save to the sd card. Its not olny about downloading games but with a storage soultion it would open a more opportunities for 3rd parties and DLC. imo its causing more harm than good.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Nope not yet. At least we got voice chat though. Hopefully other games will start to utilize this soon.

Plus, E3 still has a few more days. Maybe we'll still see some sort of better SD use or a USB solution.

Yea thats the one thing im actually pissed about. The potential that the Wii would gain with an External HDD would have been much more enticing than anything that was show.

If after the TGS they have no storage solution then that will be proof they no longer consider core gamers or loyal fans in their equations.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions