By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac leading the way

They have to pimp out their last exclusive 3rd party.

Around the Network

One thing though...Ratchat and Clank isn't that made by ready at Dawn?

Shameless said:
They have to pimp out their last exclusive 3rd party.

uhhhh insomniac is not 3rd party.. you cant seriously be that misinformed

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Ready at dawn did dexter psp game not ratchet. high impact did rachet and secret agent clank on psp.

konnichiwa said:

R@D made the PSP game Size Matters.  Insomniac made everything else.

@those who were wondering:  Naughty Dog is owned by Sony, whereas Insomniac and Sucker Punch are both independent studios that make games exclusively for Sony.  ND is first party while the latter two are second party.

Around the Network

@shameless
Not to be an ass but the japanese girl you have posted is so annoying I allways skip your posts. Seriously, It's a problem. I can never read your posts:)

I've been a Playstation diehard since the beginning and the only Insomniac games I have played are Spyro and Resistance. Yet, this generation, Insomniac is quickly becoming one of my favorite devs. The Resistance series is shaping up great and Quest for Booty is just a great idea at such a reasonable price. I really want to get Tools of Destruction but it's too expensive and I'm too busy right now. Quest is perfect for me. On top of that, they're one of the only devs I've ever heard that offers up their own tools for other devs to take advantage of. These guys love gaming!

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

makingmusic476 said:
konnichiwa said:

R@D made the PSP game Size Matters.  Insomniac made everything else.

@those who were wondering:  Naughty Dog is owned by Sony, whereas Insomniac and Sucker Punch are both independent studios that make games exclusively for Sony.  ND is first party while the latter two are second party.

I have to point this out for everyone on here that doesn't know. Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank were both made by High Impact Games, not Ready at Dawn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Impact_Games

"High Impact Games is a video game developer based in Burbank, California, formed by former members of Insomniac Games. So far, they have released two games: Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, for the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable and Secret Agent Clank for the PlayStation Portable."

Pellefant said:
@shameless
Not to be an ass but the japanese girl you have posted is so annoying I allways skip your posts. Seriously, It's a problem. I can never read your posts:)

LOL, I do the same.  It's almost as bad as this one with some lame 2D cutout cartoons apparently "bumping" their heads to some kind of music... Now that I look at who it is I can see I probably wasn't missing much there either...

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php